Thread: Cost
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 02:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formulajones View Post
Well I guess it answers it for me, that's about as quality as it gets, not sure how you can assure anything is any better than what's out there.

I mean we've run high dollar Crowers and had failures that Crower didn't have an answer for, but they are talked highly of. I've used Comp that used to be made by Hylift Johnson or Morel and it was a crap shoot which one would be in the box. That's one reason why I bought that set from you a couple years ago, you verified what was in the box before shipping to me. Those are still working perfect by the way and are whisper quiet.

Just about with anything, ya buy what you feel is the best quality available and roll the dice.
Just wondering where one would buy quality HFT lifters nowadays. HR are a completely different story. I'm glad the Comp lifters you purchased from me are working well. For a while those were the hot set up. Later we had 9 of them fail in to revolutions on the stand as we were assembling the engine. Shortly after that Comp changed vendors.... again!