View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgarblik View Post
FWIW, I have allot of Snap-On tools like many life long mechanics. Most, but not all their hand tools are still USA MADE, and you pay dearly for them. If price was not an object, IMO Snap-On sockets, wrenches , extensions, flex ratchets, specialty hand tools are the best I have ever used. Snap-On equipment, like floor jacks, other hydraulic tools, are complete crap for the money and mostly made in China. Warranty is weak also, 1 year. Snap-On electronic and diagnostic tools are extremely overpriced and nothing special about their functionality. Scan tools for example, Autel has scan tools that rival anything Snap-On has available for 25% the cost. I use both daily. JMO.

I’ll give you that, there hand tools especially the ratchets are spectacular. Showed up to work at a shop my family owned when I was younger (instantly feel old) with my craftsman sockets and broke them repeatedly. Started buying stuff off the truck of financial ruin but it’s paid for itself many times over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77 T/A- poncho 400| T-10|3.23| I beams|Hyper flat top pistons|Kre heads|Scorpion rockers|Xr276 hydro roller|Rpm intake|Smi qjet|Subframe connectors|Rancho sways|Mcleod super street|hydro clutch|More i cant remember