View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 07:25 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I did NOT attend the auction. Nothing I wanted that bad or willing to pay way too much for anyhow. A good friend of mine went and told me that every single item he was remotely interested in brought "stupid money".

Personally I wouldn't give anyone still living who was related to or associated with those two dipchits one cent of my hard earned money for the items they hoarded for so many years. Just the principle of things. They kept this part of the County at bay for decades with all their antics then chalked up another "win" after their death.

What should have happened is that the residents of our County should have boycotted the auction and refused to bid on anything.........FWIW......

73 Ventura, SOLD 455, 3740lbs, 11.30's at 120mph, 1977 Pontiac Q-jet, HO intake, HEI, 10" converter, 3.42 gears, DOT's, 7.20's at 96mph and still WAY under the roll bar rule. Best ET to date 7.18 at 97MPH (1/8th mile),
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cliff R For This Useful Post: