View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 08:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

For the 433 stroker motor I would definitely go with ported E-heads. The mild build motor, flip a coin either you get a good set or you don’t. The jury is still out on Speedmaster heads quality wise. I know I know few guys are running them but there’s still allot of unanswered questions. My number one concern would be quality of aluminum those heads are made of. Let me explain when they first cam out with Kauffman heads. D-ports high ports they had issues with heads being soft, the studs holes went right into the aluminum were as all the E-heads have helicoils, they even had issues with Tiger head leaking because of pour casting.

So yeah initially they might be great, thing runs good, but quality of the aluminum is what questions the longevity. I would definitely have the pressure tested, have guides checked, also the seats. From what I hear they have a disclaimer on any port work being done around seat area, in other words any clean up in that area. May effect chances of seat falling out or water leaking. I mean what do you really save if all that has to be checked. As far as I know they don’t come with studs or guide plats.