View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 03:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Here are a few pics from the shop where I had the system made. I have since dressed the ends of the tailpipes and removed the stickers. This was my first time using this small old school shop. I have over the past 30+ years only used two shops. Both of them unfortunately, have either closed or the guys who were real craftsmen, have retired. This little place, called the Exhaust Warehouse in Fairborn, OH did a nice careful job and made sure everything was symmetrical and fit. He made the over the axle pipes in 3 pieces to avoid crushing them. The entire system is welded, end to end, which looks great but will be hard to deal with if repairs are needed. PM me if you want more info about the shop and could use their services. System was a super tight fit for such a huge car. Head pipes over the crossmember as stock. Very close fit to the driveshaft, very close to the speedo cable on the right and shift linkage on the left. Close everywhere over the axle to the control arms and shocks. Clears everywhere. No idea why the p;ictures are turned or how to fix them. Help?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2119.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	601137   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2121.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	601138   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2122.jpg
Views:	235