View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 06:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbuzzo View Post
This is great info...thanks fellas!

I like the idea of going back to transverse especially if its going to be some time before I can fix her saggy arse...lol

Update: I miraculously made it all the way to the car-show without bottoming out...hopefully the old system hangs on until I can afford this upgrade!

Better put in an order sooner than later with all the wait times however.
If on a budget I'd go for the Dynomax transverse system I linked.

I've always liked how that system fit and the fact it uses OEM in/out muffler configuration.

Make sure it's in stock though, and if it is, get an order in, because a few years ago when I needed one they were out of stock everywhere and they had no ETA as to when they were going to run another batch of them. Took about 6 months before they started showing up again. That was before all this nonsense started that we have going on now.
I've debated about buying one as an extra just to have around for when I need it so I don't have to deal with the out of stock syndrome again. As cheap as they are it's affordable enough to keep a spare.

Keep in mind that system is for header back setups so if you run exhaust manifolds you'll still need some down pipes. Pypes sells those separately. Just might take some finagling to mate them up being a different brand, and every engine is different as far as width/spacing. Usually on an exhaust manifold car, I just do the whole Pypes SGF70 system to save that headache.

https://youtu.be/XqEydRRRwqE

Last edited by Formulajones; 08-30-2022 at 06:20 PM.