View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 05:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLMounce View Post
That makes some sense when you realize this is all percentage and ratio based. Hot on the cold start could definitely cause some fueling trouble that is hard to nail down. There's a big difference between 10 degrees too hot at 80 degrees and 10 degrees too hot at 180 degrees.
Yep, it was the cold start stuff it was screwing up, or I should say I was screwing up because the temp sensor was reading too high lol.

Once it got to a temp where it was learning it really didn't seem to have any problems that I noticed on the fuel tables. It just corrects itself and goes on it's way.

Just something of interest. We use the 8 injector units on both cars. Over the weekend we took dad's to the dragstrip and grabbed a data log. Even with an engine making 724hp those injectors have a ton of room. At WOT and 5800 rpm peak injector duty cycle was only 43% LOL And pulling 14% fuel. So I went in and pulled 10% out of the WOT area from 2000 to 6000 rpm and the car picked up a solid 1 mph on the next pass. I didn't even open the hood.

So many cool features on these things.

https://youtu.be/XqEydRRRwqE