Thread: WIW 70 Formula
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 08:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Since I have all the brackets, pulleys, spacers, accessories, etc, including the Vintage A/C bracket which I forgot I had, I'm just going to see how well it works. Everything seems to be lined up and super solid. I sent the brackets off for powder coating on Friday. If I start throwing belts, or it can't handle 150 amp alternator, or the Saginaw power steering pump doesn't work well with the DSE rack, I'll revisit the serpentine system. In addition to Billet Specialties and March, I'll look into CVF.

Going to run factory valve covers...just have to wait for the longer bolts (to accommodate the thicker gasket) to arrive.

Hauled the engine, transmission, etc., to Randy's to install. Thought we'd get it in on Friday, but spent more time on firewall, steering shaft, etc.

Door panels just sitting on the door...surprised they fit this well. Still waiting on the rear seats and armrest panels from the upholsterer. The reproduction sail panels looked good but were .5" too short at the back end (could see the original screw hole) and needed to be trimmed to fit around the window. Found some really nice used ones on eBay that fit much better.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3451D.jpg
Views:	631
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	583663   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3456.jpg
Views:	636
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	583664   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3453.jpg
Views:	625