View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 11:52 AM

We had two members going at it on the forums, basically disagreeing on camshaft use. Silly, but when two egos clash they seem to want to double down and battle to the death.

Both were demanding that we ban the other through pms or using the post reporting system. Both were told not to respond to the other or to ignore them.

We can’t remove members for challenging a long time member here. If people can’t agree to disagree then what should we do, pick and choose the more popular members and ban the less popular ones who bump heads with them?

The underhanded trashing of our moderators in a somewhat hidden exit message in Cliff’s profile was a low blow. I noticed it months ago but I didn’t remove it as I wanted everyone to read it, one of the administrators did as is their right to do so.

This site is what the members make it. We can only try as moderators to keep the site somewhat sane, we spend hours here for free just like the more helpful members posting information here.

Anyone is welcome to join our forums and are also welcome to say goodbye at any time for whatever reason they might have.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to b-man For This Useful Post: