View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 12:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

So far I havent seen much to push me off of the 911 being my number 1. I wish they made a tick more power. Im still a hot rod buy at heart. I like a little bit of brutal grunt.

Those SL roadsters have a small backseat type storage area which might ride the dog pretty well with a bit of modification. She isnt huge, 32 lbs. They are growing on me some. The Sl63 AMG and SL550s.

My girl hates the CTS-Vs. Says they just look like a grandma car to her. Which while Im ultimately doing what I want, I would prefer something she is at least on board with in some capacity.

Im also still not ruling out the possibility of a restomod classic of some sort. LS/T56 swap and AC. Its just harder to shop for. You basically have to go through model to model. Pros and cons. Something with a bench seat would be better for the dog. But you are giving up some modern safety things like airbags, anti lock brakes etc. I already have some old rattle trap hot rods, so I am more leaning to something fun but still with those safety items.

https://www.youtube.com/@CatfishMotorsports