View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 09:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

i just finished building a 30 over 400 with speed masters from last years black friday sale, and a good size hydraulic roller from Randy Repp. Installation was easy, quality seems good. motor sounds great We elected not to port match the cnc ridge at this time, as we have a 300 hp bottom end with a 500 hp top end, and did not want to disassemble the heads for power we did not need. it sounds amazing, idles well, no smoke or leaks from the heads, it has a torker 2 the head port size is in slightly smaller than the big edelbrock gasket and slightly larger than stock torker 2 size. make sure you order guide plates too, and i would order a set of head studs or bolts asap so you dont have to wait
if you can live with chinese heads on your pontiac and you are not trying to make the earth rotate backwards with pontiac power, they are hard to beat for my two cents. we are expecting deep 12s or better in an original muncie backed 1970 lemans street car. he is moving up from the stock 350 2 barrel, it should be fun. i just ordered another set to have instock

1972 Maverick under slow construction

Last edited by mysticmissle; 11-27-2021 at 10:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mysticmissle For This Useful Post: