View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 03:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Just spent our first night here on Saturday night, long time coming.

There is still lots of things not done, and furniture and belongings not moved thank the lord I have a 14 foot straight truck with a lift gate on it.

This afternoon we're having all the ductwork cleaned, and there is painting and drywall that still needs finished, along with a new double sink vanity in the downstairs bath that needs installed , and plumbed. Just not enough hours in a day......LOL, If I could cut out meals, and sleep I could get finished sooner.........

Other than doing some work on one of my trailers (re-wiring lights) and some needed lawn mower repairs and service, I have yet to turn a wrench on any of my own stuff in the garages. Just trying to get the contractors in line (painting, flooring, duct cleaning, HVAC) is a full time job, and then doing all the repairs I can handle myself. then there's 3-4 hours of lawn mowing every week too.

Just an update if anyone cares about the joys of buying, and rehabbing an old farmhouse.

I still have a race car chassis, a 76 T/A subframe, with a 455 in it, an 6X10 enclosed trailer, a car dolly and a 20 foot enclosed truck body, with an 84 GP in it, that I need to move to this house, from the old home. doesn't look like I'll get any of my own wrenching done until next spring...........

In my spare time, I need to also get the snowplow installed on my 93 K3500 dually too.

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated