View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 03:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrotica View Post
South Vienna/Catawba Ohio, about 5 minutes north of I 70. It has a heat pump, and A/C, backed up with propane for really cold weather. It's about 15 miles NE from our present home.

All the wiring has been replaced with a recent 200 amp service box. The former owner has spent a lot of money, and time to update the house and make it comfortable.

The former deceased owner had put an oil fired furnace in the pole building, it may have come from the house originally.

I'm pretty excited to get everything moved into the new place, get the shop set up. I had a new 30 X 40 pole building when I lived in PA, that got sold when I got divorced in 2001. I've wanted to get another place ever since I had to sell that one. God finally decided it was in his time, so I have a great wife, and partner that is along for our life journey, and supports me fully in anything I set out to do.

I'm currently going to look for a used skid steer, because I have some other things I want to do to the property. Some of the out buildings have seen better days, and will be taken down if they're too bad to repair.

If you look in the one picture of the back yard, they even saved the old outhouse, but it's really in rough shape.
That is the best part to me. My house was built in '42 and after being here for 20 years I'm still doing upgrades.

“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
― Calvin Coolidge