View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 08:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
Not so sure he was asking to spec out a cam, but pick his brain and shoot the $h!t about N2O cams. You know, from a guy "in the know" as Paul likes to say.
You think Paul designs cams ? Or call guys like Scott B and takes the credit why it runs so good. I think the latter. Give the specs to someone with Vizards program and buy the cam it tells you to. Thats what all the cool kids are doing.
I buy a lot of cams from Scott, I also buy a lot of cams from Comp, Crane and Crower. I used to be a WD from Lazer and bought a bunch from him.
I'll give credit where credit is do. You should know that I've given credit for you being what you are many times. Of all the records that my combinations have set only one was done with a grind from Scott. It was a turbo 4.6 Ford. However it looks like we're going to be the first 511 cid Pontiac to break 1100hp with E-heads. That engine has a cam from Scott in it.

Usually I avoid BS'ing with the Village Idiot but since you brought it up, how about you start. Please explain to us what makes the cam your selling a good pump gas nitrous cam? I've run almost identical grinds and I wouldn't necessarily say it was a good pump gas cam or nitrous cam.... But I'm still learning.