View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 02:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The Cam in advanced is exactly what I have been alluding to from my knowing even without doing the math that he can not have over 9.5 comp with the parts he has at there stated stock spec!
I don't know that the formula I posted can be worked in reverse and used to come up with cranking psi since it can not account for pressure bleed due to any given Cams overlap duration.

The other wild card/ question here is are his heads at the out of the box CCs as even if the motor was zero decked your not going to see anything more then 1/4 of a point in compression gain.

The other thing to note here is as I have posted many times is that the highest compression factory motor 400 motor was the RA4 which was 10.5 at best when you run the numbers, not the 10.75 as you find on line and in repair manuals.

All other 400 motors where atleast .5 down in real life from there stated compression ratio.

1) 1940s 100% silver 4 cup tea server set.

Two dry rotted 14 x 10 Micky Thompson slicks.

1) un-mailed in gift coupon from a 1972 box of corn flakes.
Two pairs of brown leather flip flops, never seen more then 2 mph.

Education is what your left with once you forget things!

Last edited by steve25; 04-03-2019 at 02:42 PM.