View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 03:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Dinner with Big Chief
I was fortunate enough to be included in a small dinner get-together this year with Big Chief during PRI. The group included Robin Roberts, Bill Anderson, Justin (Big Chief) and myself. Robin found us a secluded spot, away from the crowds and prying eyes, to spend some time just talking about everything from life experiences to race cars. Four hours flew by much too quickly, and I came away very impressed with this young man. He is the real deal: smart, articulate, fun, loyal, humble, friendly, passionate, driven, knowledgeable, giving, caring …...... and cool. People are drawn to him by his warmth and straight talk, and are easily able to connect with him as he openly shares his ups and downs.

The success of Street Outlaws and his foray into promod competition with a Pontiac, have brought him tremendous attention, recognition and respect. We are so pleased that he has chosen to step up his program with CV-1 heads and intake. This has been in the works for a while – we just couldn't talk about it. Obviously, Big Chief could choose any head that is out there. He's seen them all and is confident he made the right choice. Can't wait to see his results.

Dick Fulton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson Port Development View Post
... chips are flying for Chiefs new combo, we're a little behind on scheduling but we're getting there, and I thought you guys might like a lil sneak peek ...
So what is the latest update or end result of this?

6.98 @ 199mph
4.53 @ 164mph