Thread: PMD
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 428RA4 View Post
Yes, I've researched the death out of what will work and what won't. Part of the problem is finding the center cap medallions. There's really no point in doing a sweet job on a project and in the end have old beat up, faded medallions. It's a blessing to have Trim Parts around. Not all the wheels or hub caps you've shown us are useable. Some one the pot metal that was used on especially two version are truly garbage and due to age, you just can't find a decent single let alone 4 unless you decided to have a blank check and a lot of time on your hands.

Here's another one of my new creations that has been growing on me that is not brand specific. Works really well with the Foresight wheels in my opinion and just say muscle car. Would work with a 1966 Mustang Fastback to no end~!
I know you can get the 63-66 Pontiac medallion ( center stick on, Pontiac image with racing flag) for the wire wheel cover, you can also get the center piece Lucite for those 68-70 deluxe wheel covers I posted and they are in the Ames catalogue.
Rocket emblem that goes in the center cap for Olds super stock rims is available too.