View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74 SD455 Formula View Post
Dont Windshield's have dates on them ? If so ask Pat to check the date code. I know his car had the factory AM/FM Stereo in it. The only body panels replaced were the rear Quarters.
Jim, Don White (Ram4king) looked at the car for me and he feels that the car has its original quarters based on the pinch welds and other clues that point to them being factory originals. I know you told me that they had been replaced but do you have any more history on it from the previous owners that would confirm that? Just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjhconst View Post
All this talk about the windshield and the antenna I thought you guys would find it funny that the stereo doesn't even work. Where would the windshield date be so I can look for it?
Pat, thanks for chiming in. It would be great to have a picture of that date code area like the one HFR posted in the link he provided. Again, just curious about this car's interesting history. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Held for Ransom View Post
Lower passenger side. Picture posted in link.
http://www.forums.maxperformanceinc....d.php?t=703440
Thanks for the link!

BJ