Thread: We Are Moving!
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 09:32 AM
PY VIP

Default We Are Moving!

A message from Don Keefe:
Many of you have already heard that we are moving our home and the Poncho Perfection editorial office to Florida. We are finishing up packing and are leaving Saturday, September 24.

I have firmly believed that if you are promoting the Pontiac hobby, you have to live it. As a result, we are turning the move into a bit of an adventure, as I will be driving my 1966 Tempest Custom four-door hardtop from Fairport, New York to our new home in Palm Harbor Florida. It is packed up and is sporting a fresh Turbo 350 automatic and has been thoroughly gone through and is ready to go.

I am confident that the car will do well, as I have already put over 15,000 miles on it in the course of two summers without incident and with the new transmission, it has never performed better.

Our new address is:
Poncho Perfection Magazine
1448 Seagull Drive
Apt. 312
Palm Harbor, FL 34685

While we are sad to be leaving our family and friends in the Rochester, New York area, we are also very excited about our new adventure and working more closely with Chris Phillip, Stan Rarden and Dave Bonaskiewich, all of whom live in close proximity. We also look forward to meeting up with our old friends in the area and making new ones in the coming months.

We appreciate your support over the past year or so. We expect that the October issue will be going out a bit late, so we want to give you a heads-up that the move is affecting that a bit. November should be back on schedule.

Thanks and we will post photos along the way!

Founding Editor-in-Chief, Poncho Perfection Magazine (October 1, 2015- present)
www.ponchoperfection.com
Contributing Editor: Collectible Automobile (1999- present)

Author:
"Grand Prix: Pontiac's Luxury Performance Car" (Released April 27, 2007)
"How to Restore Your Pontiac GTO" (Released July 15, 2012)
"Pontiac Concept and Show Cars, 1939-1980" (Release Date April, 2016)

"Leave the gun, take the cannoli."