View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrotica View Post
Thanks to Mike ,Eric, and Jerry, Dave and his son and all the members of the Boss Bird crew for all the insight into the new aluminum block engine.

One thing nice about all the players on the team is they have time to answer questions, explain stuff. Other than this car, all my racing background is oval track cars so my knowledge of a fuel car is limited. Mike answers all the nuts and bolts questions, Eric gives you the engineers perspective, and Jerry tells you everything you ever needed to know about the Nitro and tuner knowledge.

Other than the valve train hiccup Friday, the weekend seemed to go well and all the hard work and thrashing leading up to Norwalk was rewarded by a team best 6.02 best ever run, and no major breakage.

So I suppose a RA V sprint car is outta the question now? ..............LOL

There was no video of the tow vehicle going down the return road after the 6.02 run, all the jumping up and down and arm waving that was going on in the pickup bed after the 6.02 run was pretty neat to watch, I think they were overjoyed!!!!!

Congrats guys, you earned it the hard way.....................

Friday when I pulled up in the mini sprint car look alike pit vehicle, they all knew who it was, and came over to look the vehicle over. Mike noticed right away it had a Tecumseh US made engine, rather than a chinese predator engine .................
Hush yo mouf, I love me some Tecumsehs too! I skull dragged Briggs engines for many years in kart racing with those little injuns!

'78 Lemans - Drag car project