View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 06:25 PM
Senior Chief

Default New car! 1966 Bonneville 4-door hardtop

I sold my 66 Bonneville wagon last saturday at Power Big Meet in Västerås, Sweden.
The new owner drove it 700 miles up north so I might not see it again, except maybe in pictures.

The other day I bought a new ride, a Darksider of course. It's a 1966 Bonneville 4-door hardtop.

Haven't driven the car yet, it's still in Syracuse, NY and I can't do nothing but just wait for it to take
the long trip across the Atlantic before it hits the shores of Sweden in around six to eight weeks.

I know it's a long shot but is there anyone here at the PY forum that knows anything about this car?
At the moment I can't provide with any more information than the license plate number.
Is it possible to search the NY DMV and get info about previous owners, VIN-code and other things just by using the license plate number?
We can do all of that in Sweden, for free, so I was wondering if you have any similar service in the US

66 Bonneville 4-door Hardtop - Sold - But it has its own thread here

66 Bonneville Wagon - Sold

63 Grand Prix - Sold

Last edited by 66 Wagon; 07-16-2016 at 06:33 PM.