View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 07:25 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

i'm not exactly sure what valve it was or anything, but my mom had surgery to repair a valve about 7-8yrs ago. DR said it was routine and didn't need to be done now, but would eventually. she decided to have it done sooner than later. after the surgery her speech was slurred, and she lost full control of her left arm, like she had a stroke. DR said in a couple weeks she would be fine. well it wasn't. DR kept avoiding her. finally he agreed to see her after a few months. my parents went to his office and they said he would see them soon. they waited, and waited, and waited... HE RAN OUT THE FREAKING BACK DOOR!!!!

they tried to contact an attorney but none wanted the case, couldn't figure out why, and my parents new nothing about the medical industry. turns out the DR wouldn't release her full medical history, just a small part of it, so the lawyers couldn't find anything to base a case off of.

she use to mow grass, drive, walk up and down stairs, carry stuff, just like every other normal human being. since then she can't/shouldn't walk without a walker or help, hard to understand what she's saying, has fallen down several times(through walls and broken bones).

i guess they didn't monitor correctly the amount of gas they used to put her under and it affected part of her brain.