View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

+2, love to see Dave take the time to post on here as well. It's always great to see lots of good tech stuff posted, even if it's "googled" up, but even better when it comes from one of the guys who's really making it happen with these things. I like Dave's approach to making power, you can research this stuff to death, but at some point you've got to get your hands dirty and try stuff out to see what works and what doesn't.

We talk on occasion thru emails, but both of us do this for a living so have to spend most of our time in the shop to keep the bills paid and mama happy! I'm blessed with having really good help so it frees me up to spend a little time each day on the Forum. Dave has a full plate with stuff falling off all sides of it, and I think he may be a "one man show" at this point, or close to it?......Cliff

73 Ventura, SOLD 455, 3740lbs, 11.30's at 120mph, 1977 Pontiac Q-jet, HO intake, HEI, 10" converter, 3.42 gears, DOT's, 7.20's at 96mph and still WAY under the roll bar rule. Best ET to date 7.18 at 97MPH (1/8th mile),