View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 09:27 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Fitz & The Tantrums at my favorite local venue The Dome at the Oakdale Theater in Wallingford, CT Friday night.

Cate was front & center at the rail in front of the stage & got some great up close pictures.....plus the set list & a guitar pick.

I got a couple of great videos - during Money Grabber he actually takes Cate's phone from her and has it in his hand towards the end of the song. He puts it in his back pocket and then at the very end (around 5:20 in the video) takes it out and takes a few selfies of himself on stage and in front of the crowd before he gives it back to her. Unfortunately when he thought he was snapping pictures he was actually turning OFF the video.

The last shot is from their Facebook page - Cate is right up front & I'm in there too - rear right under the white light with the grey sleeves - Sandra & I felt it was better to hang back.

Fitz seemed tired and his voice was shot from too much touring - we didn't notice it there but I can sure see/hear it in the video - he was much fresher last year when we saw him. I'll go again, great cheap entertainment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkFI...-8r2UMuqVM4FsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7KM...-8r2UMuqVM4FsA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4707.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	382130   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4718.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	382131   Click image for larger version