View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 07:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird69 View Post
I got nothing to lose here. We'll be trying to make it down the track with those junk CV-1 heads that don't make any power. You know - the ports are shaped all wrong, the valve placement is all wrong, the valve angles are all wrong, the exhaust port sucks, they don't respond to normal porting upgrades because the ports are so poorly designed, and as we all know, they burn up pistons! Did I miss anything?

If one were to follow the conventional wisdom from the Plumbers Brain Trust of Gach and Jack, I should order several extra sets of pistons, so I don't run out before Norwalk.

On the other hand, after all the CV-1 bashing Jack has done (even in unrelated threads), he better hope and pray that his new billet "Gaby-What" heads exceed any and all expectations. Because if they don't, payback is gonna be a biotch!

So is Gaby actually doing the port work himself? Or did he farm the work out to Curtis Boggs or someone else? LOL

Dick Fulton

Nah, Gaby sent me a couple pics of what he is doing to the heads. It's his "old man" hands and blue and white back ground shop in the back of the pic.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s