View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 06:11 PM

The bucket seats cost me 4.5k$ for my Bonneville. That includes the seat cores, paint, and upholstery. I installed them myself. Please tell me where to look for the pictures of you car. Since your dad purchased the car new perhaps you still have the window sticker? If so, please scan it and post it. 1959 was the first year they were required by the government.
I also have put many factory options on my 59 coupe, all are factory correct. This is my sixth 59 Pontiac. I have the correct front radiator screen. factory AC shroud, six blade AC fan, tri-power (with correct under fender vacuum reservoir), red under-dash emergency brake flasher. glove box light, rear seat speaker with correct fader control switch (they are different on 2 door and 4 door cars), NOS hood emblem, power antenna on rear fender, fender skirts, and spinner wheel covers. Waiting to be put on is a Speed Guard speedometer buzzer, Magic Cruise, and the ultra, ultra-rare remote control mirror (NOS in the box). The original spare is still in the trunk of this car.