View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 12:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Reid View Post
What made me quit going was finding that people whose opinions I respected in the tech forums and who seemed to like me and were very helpful at times to me, in actuality expressed an extreme dislike for me. They did not realize they disliked me personally, but it was a general dislike of a group of people of which I am a member. Some of them expressed their low opinions about this group often and with much glee.
Greg said it better than I could, and his situation is similar to mine. It made me sad and upset, so I stopped going there (as said, years and years ago). Never did post an "OMG I'M LEAVING" type post, just silently went away without complaining to anyone or expecting anything to happen as what happens there stays there (or should at least). And now I only can remember a handful of people who weren't nice, none of whom post much anymore. I like it better this way.

And einstein, we're all judged by the company we keep, for right, wrong or indifferent. I prefer to remain indifferent to it personally. My only real "complaint" about the CH is when 2 people from there start carrying their arguments and dislike for each other into threads out here I'm interested in reading or were otherwise informative.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ben M. For This Useful Post: