View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 08:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 32k Original mile 65 gp??

What are your thoughs? Steering wheel looks like it. Hope someone on the board can pick this up.

http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/cto/3806963309.html

for sale 65 pontiac grand prix 389w/auto trans appx 32k on car we belive. the car has original rebuilt 389 bored .30 over, rebilt trans, new- brakes,springs, eldebrock carb, msd dist[ original carb and dist come with car, new cooper cobra w/crager ss wheeles, dual exaust. the car will come with all the parts that i have picked up at swap meets and junk yards, 2 doors, 1 trunk lid, rear tail panel and misc. the interior is in great shape with 2 small chew holes in the headliner and a small split on side of the pass seat. the floor and trunk pans are solid w/some surface rust,the car has some rust in the lower quarter behind the wheels, it looks like the rear window leaked at one time and they sealed it up with wheather strip sealer.the next step for this car is body and paint and at this tiime i dont have the money to do it and have another project to finish, please call with questions or to see, [SORRY I CANNOT RECIEVE OR SEND TEXS AT THIS TIME]thanks for looking kevin.319-350-7401

65 Cat Ventura, 66 Cat Vert, 63 GP