View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wareagle View Post
Yes - Robin is kicking some serious Butt out west - You think he's making this Chevy guy nervous in this video - which is a good thing -- Right .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTFKO2uB8TU
I know I have been tardy many times this year so I laugh when I say this but dang Robin got left on!!!!!! Badly! That's what I call makin a sandwich.

It's only fair me saying that cause I was bustin a few nuts a while back on Reaction Times. LOL I think Robin was watching that Wheel stand before he left the line he had a front row seat!But the main thing is The Pontiac guy got the win light!
If Robin reads this I appologize and I'll buy ya some Aurther Bryant's BBQ next time your in KC.

Wareagle,thank you for posting that video it was awesome to see video of the MightyTA Goin down the track at speedworld in Whitman AZ that's a awesome track!

“It’s the process it takes to get to goals that sets us apart, the execution on every single play, one play,one life”
Notre Dame Head Coach Marcus Freeman

69 GTO NHRA Super Street Car
2860lbs 10.890@157.08 MPH in Iowa in June’23 ,157.56 MPH in Gainesville in March ‘23