View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Matador Red Judge Resto Pictures

Looks kinda slooooow in this section so I thought I would throw a slide show up for you guys. I guess they all look the same at this point, but you guys never tire of it right?

When I stopped buying cars, a friend emailed me about this one. Because it was Matador Red, original motor, and a lot of work seemed to be done on it, I couldn't resist.

It is a 4spd, low option car. Non-hideaway, drum brake, 3.55 "N" posi rear, with a black interior.

Well the first unexpected expense was when I found the already rebuilt engine was full of media blasting material. So the motor went off to Paul Spotts.

I got the frame, and rear housing, powdercoated, which I am very happy with. Those pictures are at my house, and the body pictures are at my body man's home shop. He got the floors done, which look great, but now he is stalled out on the shell. Everything done by prior owners needs to be redone.

I am adding disc brakes from Inline, a tilt wheel, and hood tach. The hood was already cut for the tach. I'm sure I didnt do everything "correct" but I would just be happy to finish some day, and fine tune down the road.

-Doug
click below and select "view as slideshow."

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/...1/The%20Judge/