View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

QB, the guy we ground crew for with the Mig-21 and L-39 had both hips replaced, 1 in 2006 and one in 2008. He has no compaints at all. He said to tell you you want Cobalt Chrome on Cobalt Chrome..... get nothing else. This will last your lifetime where pastic and ceramic won't. The ceramic joint can actually explode and make a real mess out of you.

Joe is a power weight lifter and today squats 315lbs, dead lifts 400, plus he skis. No BS. And he still climbs in and out of both jets with no problems. Well...... a little loss in range of motion is about all.

Do a web search for Dr. Steve Dellose here in Wilmington, Delaware. He is the best in this field and knows his stuff. Phone number is 302-655-9494. If you call, tell him you got his number and info on this from Joe Gano of Warbirds of Delaware. As Joe said to me this morning... make sure you DO call him.

PM me if you want more info.... Joe will talk to you if you want. I'll give him your number and you give him a time to call.

Yeah I know, Delaware is a long way from Washington..... but if you want the best it will be worth it.

Gary
Get in, ShuT Up, Hang On!
Member of the Baltimore Built Brotherhood
MY GTO built 4th Week of March 1966
"Crusin' Is Not A Crime"
Keep yer stick on the ice.