View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 05:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Not sure of the answer to your question, ratchetmaster, but in the "67 Sheet Metal Availability" thread in this forum, someone linked to an ebay auction by "classic2currentfabrication" for a 1965-68 Catalina & Grand Prix & Ventura Trunk Floor Pan.

I'll include a link to the current auction here, although it will be dead in a month or so. Price is $219.99 + $50 shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350499473749?

Quote:
YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BRAND NEW REPLACEMENT TRUNK FLOOR PAN SECTION THAT FITS THE FOLLOWING:

1965 1966 1967 AND 1968 PONTIAC CATALINA, GRAND PRIX AND VENTURA

DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE TRUNK PAN, THIS HAVE BEEN MADE INTO 2 SECTIONS AND MUST BE WELDED TOGETHER TO FORM A WHOLE PIECE. THESE ARE MADE JUST LIKE THE ORIGINALS ARE, FROM 18 GAUGE U.S. STEEL! SO DON'T BE FOOLED BY THOSE OTHER COMPANIES THAT ARE SELLING THEM CHEAPER BECAUSE OF THE THINNER GAUGE STEEL AND POOR QUALITY. THESE ARE EXPENSIVE TO COME BY; TO PURCHASE THESE FROM ANY OTHER COMPANY WOULD COST YOU MORE THEN $700.00; SO SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY AND GRAB THESE AT A FRACTION OF THE COST!

*PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME TRIMMING AND MODIFICATIONS MAY BE REQUIRED TO INSTALL THIS ITEM*
I'm thinking about picking one up to see how it looks... My front seat floor pans are mostly in good shape, but the trunk is thin and pinholed.