View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 07:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post
Dennis, Jeff is over on the v8Buick site. He's somewhat out of the loop with the Internet, though, but you may get lucky. I've got some stuff to work on, so if you don't have any luck finding him there just let me know and I'll find out his contact info in due time.

Also, you raise an interesting point about the Magnum 400's production date. However, I've never had the impression that the 400 stick was a mid-year intro, but ya never know.

Deigo, I saw Jeff today at the Martin Fast Race and asked if he has ever run into anything about T's in his Dad's stuff, but he's been so busy with his new race car (Alcohol NHRA funny car) that he hasn't had a chance and there is alot of stuff. So, no new light to shed other than a gerneral concensus that the 400 4-bbl was most likely available, but just not listed, or ordered by anyone with a 4-door A-body. We'll keep on the investigation.

Jeff was running pretty good in his 350 HO Tempest Custom with a couple of 13.03's @ 107mph. Chris Smetana and his '70 GT-37 was right there with him at 13.03 @109 mph! Dan ran a 12.49 @ 109 mph in his 455 HO T-37 and Rick Mahoney 11.53 @ 121 mph (twice) in the RAII Bird. Julie Pennington kicked Pure Stock butt with an 11.26 in the L-88 Vette!

Dennis