View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 01:59 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

The deal has been finalized and payment is going out for the jackets tomorrow. I hope to get them next week unless there is another dang snowstorm. I Had my Dash Guage setup sitting in Ill for 4 days after the last storm.

I will be contacting those that responded by this weekend as what the pricing is going to be. After learning some of the history of the last sale some of the jackets sizes didn't sell well and I have to factor in that. I do apologize that I haven't gotten it down exactly today but this came about very fast and out of the blue and I am talking with my financial advisor's Thursday night (my daughters) over tacos.

If you take an XL or larger jacket and or you are just going to be displaying the jacket in the car you may want to elect to go Medium as it looks like I will have more of them left in the end.

I do know that the pricing is going to be shipping included and they will be shipped USPS and most likely priority mail.

It is going to be so cool seeing this to the end after I threw this out there for discussion years ago. As always I give kudos to Taximan even though I heard he sold his Pontiac and bought a CHEBBY