View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Inch Stud View Post
Yea, sold my 12.8, 12.0 & 11.0 cars. so I'm a nobody too. Slow stuff but each achieved DONE. DONE is a big deal. Yet you're quick to criticize others either DONE or DOING.

Holy crap if Gach gets his junk running mid-9's by Maple Grove and you return void, geez you look pretty silly pointing fat fingers at anyone. Come on, I know Gach less that you do, but at least be ready to back up your chit with kit. Can the flopper be DONE by Maple Grove?

Pontiacs at Maple Grove: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28uWmVP0VcE
Keefer was a class act in the pits afterward, and ran well after that. Can you do that?
Mark, you are so out of the loop regarding Gach. He's had that car since early 1996 and has made one pass in it. Add to this the lies he has spread about upstanding people in the Pontiac community and anything he does from here forward is moot. He would have to find the cure for cancer or AIDS at this point to redeem himself (LOL).

I criticize those that deserve criticizing, so here comes another one for YOU...Keefer didn't make another pass that day after the spinout, he had oil all down one side of the car and flat spotted the slicks. Some observer YOU are (LOL).