Thread: Dog Dish clips
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison heart View Post
Well, I bought a set from Fusicks a while back and now I just bought a set off ebay from TAZIMMY. Someone on the forum contacted him and he assured them that they were not the same clips. They are the same clips and they still suck. The barbs still break off and the clips are still damn near impossible to get on.

Save some bucks and order them from Fusicks and get the same crappy product haha

I'm going to take the wheels off, hammer the clips on and then tack weld them in place. Hopefully I don't break any like I did on the last set
That'd be me......I have not tried to install them as I'm no where near having wheels under my car yet. They "looked" good to me but I have never had originals or Fusicks ones so nothing to compare them to. I may just end up with ET five spokes to avoid the whole deal. I want 15 inch wheels too which I need to have made from my centers. If I can't put the caps on when I'm done it may not be worth the effort. I'm interested to hear what Tazzimy has to say....

Rob...

Mike, these caps are smaller and actually fit inside the ridge on the rim, not outside. It's too bad because it makes wheel choice much harder!