View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 12:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Can anyone help with making new sheetmetal?

I was talking with Les from Pontiac Paradise www.pontiacparadise.com and Classic 2 Current Fabrication www.c2cfabrication.com

As a group effort they recently came out with a USA made 67 Bonneville trunk floor (I have a post for it here and link) and are eager to make other body parts for our cars but need good cores to duplicate. I asked them both if I could help by posting here on PY and they told me this-

"If you could do a WANTED AD for a 65 to 68 Catalina convertible trunk floor or 4 door trunk floor and 67 Bonneville floors and, if somebody comes up with one for a pattern, I will get them the floor of their choice"

This could be a great opportunity for us big car folks and if we can help him make more body parts we have could some sorely needed body parts finally available that would be made here from US sourced steel.

67 Bonneville 428 convertible one of one Verdoro green w/parchment, documented GM brass hat parade car with every option for 67, non running MAJOR future project.