View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 11:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

just my opinion; yes; thats too much.
parts wise; i dont see much that you could sell: the engine; smog 400s are very available; i just bought a smogger 455 for 275$ i think you'll need heads to make horsepower with that engine. the rear and trans: used t400's go around 150 bucks on craigslist, the rear is worthless, the nose is broken, i didnt notice the condition of the hood but they are reproduced, so they arent hard to find. nice ralley II's? the correct trim rings in good condition would be a good find. not much useable in that interior. does it still have the boxed lower arms and swaybar? what about the fat front swaybar? those are reproduced too but would be nice to find on a parts car.
hows the decklid? those go for bucks in good condition. seatbelts?
JUST MY OPINION. i think its a parts car.it might not have 1500$ worth in parts. if its not original anyway; why not make an offer on a 70 or earlier lemans if he has it, in better shape, and build a clone? (or build a lemans). i say 70 or earlier because the 71 and 72 enduras are hard to find and very expensive.
we'd all like to see you in something cool that you'll be able to make progress on.