View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleycop View Post
I have found the best price so far on a decent looking rotisserie from www.roto2000.com. $1090 includes shipping from IA and hydraulic lift cylinders. What do guys think? I was partial to the autotwirler which is down near Bloomington, IN and could pick up, but it is $300 more.
Are you aware of Greg Smith Equipment in Indianapolis IN. They might not pop up on a rotisserie Google search. They have all types of automotive equipment, lifts rotisseries etc. They list a rotisserie that looks like (wheels, hydraulics, paint/powdercoat) the roto2000 for $995 or less??? They say, "Call for your best price"!!! You might be able to get a deal & pick it up yourself. Shipping might bring the price higher than the roto2000? I bought one from them about 2 years ago for a little over $800 including the "F" body adapters. They honored their ebay price at their store when I picked it up. I'm very happy with it. There price is a bit higher now. Good Luck!