View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Well just make a note to yourself for the future:

Never purchase anything unless you use a credit card. Even if you use PayPal have it take the money from a credit card.

I have always followed this rule and have never lost a penny! I had my credit card company on more than one occasion yank the money out of the sellers account and put it back inot mine even when they were not agreeable.

There are too many theives in this world and now that the economy is tight many more to follow.

If Ron were the man of his word as many made him out to be, he would at least have contacted all still owed, if not worked out some kind of repayment no matter how much. His lack of comunication tells me he is not a man of his word, his a fu&kin crook. I smelled his sh&t long ago and if it smells like sh&t it usually is.

Maybe if enough people got together, the dollar amount would be high enough for some grand theft jail time for old Ron. Maybe he would also be know as "Tunnel Port" in jail. Wink, wink.

I'm still waiting for an apoligy from an East coast guy who gave me a bad time for yanking my money back out of Ron's account!

Last edited by 73ta; 11-17-2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Addition