View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 10:15 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Stallion. I saw nothing in your post slamming Jack. You just stated facts. But a lot of times on here that doesn't seem to matter.

Mariuce, Got your PM. you don't accept PM's so here ya go, out in public.
Didn't diss ya dude. Just figured if Jack's wife came on here for the first time and posted, that you could get your wife to counter. LOL.

Just a friendly but dry post. LOL.

I agree (and everyone whether they will admit it or not) with competing at that level. Ya gotta put up numbers to make em look up and take notice, and then out of your pocket till it happens. Or win losta championships in other types of cars. But ya still have to out there and hope it happens.
Do a search on all the players in P/S. Then look at the players that don't make the field and look and see what or where their current money for expenses or previous ability comes from. It's all available with a little time and energy to do searches on the internet. You would be amazed at the money they have to spend and can continue to spend. They all commit 120%. Sometimes commitment alone won't get ya there. Hope it works for Jack. His deal. They had great conditions there with 950ft above sea level conditions. Lot of records set. He shoulda been faster then he ever was or he woulda been backin up. Same deal the week before in E-town. Lotta heads up records set.

Anyway back to the humidity and heat down here. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Never been that fast and never will be, but doesn't mean I don't know Drag racing. I try and keep it light but some people want to try and take things I also say to the darkside.

Race Hard & Have Fun.