View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 09:53 PM
Senior Chief

Send a message via Yahoo to STALLION
Default Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60man View Post
With WG's $$$ and Jack's ability maye he could qualify WG's car ...
Guess it's not solely $$$$'s
And if Greg keeps turning on the Red bulb maybe Jack ought to replace him ...Ya got to have a driver to go along with the $$$$...
Good job Jack !!!! Proud of ya man....
Maurice/Stallion I appluaded you & son at Norwalk....but I wouldn't shoot you down if you tried PS and didn't make the cut ....WTH ???
You just need to find a nicer way to say something....even if's the facts...and nothing but the fact's man ...One thing for sure is Jack knew what road he was taking
60man, Thank you for your intelligent observations and comments. I think you mean WJ not WG. The unfortunate part of P/S is the $$$$$$$. That is way the # 3 driver last year could not get a ride until I think the 5th race this year. Gene Wilson who won IHRA P/S title a few years back can't get a ride and other guys like him can't get rides because of $$$$$$$.
Thank You for your support at Norwalk, It was VERY VERY much appreciated.

I am in NO, NO way trying to shoot Jack down, I have always wished him WELL. I was just stating the facts about P/S that Even IF you are a good driver you still need alot of $$$$$$ to be even close to beaning successful. I can IMAGINE how hard it is!!!!!

I know how hard it is just to run a P/S car in T/S, we are struggling with that.

I will apologize to Jack and Jack's wife if they thought I was saying something/anything derogatory to or at them, I WAS NOT!!!!! I was just stating the facts that I know, to give some in site to some of the other members of this site that don't know or THINK they know (DH).

I do not have to tell Jack about that stuff ,he already knows it!!!!

Thank You again for your support at Norwalk and I did TRY to explain myself better.