View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 06:23 AM
Senior Chief

Mike, thanks for shedding some light on the situation.

Bottom line is you can't sell parts for a widow off a trailer that's shoved into a U-Store-It, especially when said parts are mixed in with someone else's parts, and none of them are yours to begin with. All property should have been sorted and returned before being stored, and then no one would be in this mess.

If Darcie's sons come home for Christmas and these issues aren't taken care of - what greater harm will happen? These are four men that Larry Davis raised to adulthood: one is a Marine coming home from Iraq, one is a soldier, one is in his 20's and one is 18. Larry Davis didn't raise sons that would tolerate seeing their mother screwed over, you can bet your Navy Seal on that.

Probably the only thing they'll care about is that their mother has been jacked around and Norwalk was four months ago. Her property has not been returned to her, even after all the public promises of two weeks ago. Those men will be home in 2 weeks. The clock is ticking.

If I were Ray Cox, I'd be unloading that storage unit with my teeth if I had to.

The fastest option is to take all of the parts to your house, and have you pick what is yours. Then return the remainder to the rightful owner. This is especially convenient because they are - ta da! - on a trailer. This was also mentioned in the original thread and the concept has been around for weeks. Mike, this delay is not yours to shoulder, not your responsibility. You're a good man, and a good friend for sticking by Ray.

Let go of pain, give faith the reins; and let that pony run.

Last edited by herdswoman; 11-30-2006 at 06:50 AM.