View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Baker
400+ horses feels great under the hood, doesn't it!

Loose the Edelbrock decal on the firewall, it makes for a cheesy looking distraction from an otherwise well executed and detailed installation.
Yes Brian the horses do feel fantastic. As far as the sticker goes. Thanks for pointing out the only thing that bothers me about this project (except maybe for the master cylinder that I never painted and is now covered with surface rust) I am about as anal as they come! I normally would not do such a thing as I also think an engine compartment full of stickers looks cheesy. I only did this because I used to have a really cheesy dual oil filter relocation set up mounted there. I read about how bad the type I had was so I removed it and just went back to the factory set up. However now I have three very large holes in the fire wall and until I decide how to take care of them I figured I would use the smallest of all the stickers I received with all my parts to cover them up for now.

Any suggestions as to how to cover them up?
Any ideas on how to remove the light rust on the master without taking it out of the car so I can mask and paint it?

"There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots!"