View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 12:14 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Shane has the deal in hand with a set price as I understand, he just doesn't have the loose cash quite yet. Tight Spot and I know he's sweating a little. I've always been able to buy a 2 week grace period with a $500 non-refundable deposit, and put in writing. Sometimes you have to roll the dice. I got my Super Duty that way. I was in a tight spot on that car, too. (whew)

Those pictures aren't hurting a thing. If anybody is sharp enough or fimiliar enough with that mobile home in the background then they already know the car too. Of course..... a good hobo/rail-rider might be able to pinpoint the location.

I'm thinking about riding the rails for a week or so and see if I can find the car. It looks like a southeastern car and location, but could just as well be the midwest or southwest or deep south. The pictures are non-conclusive and non-evasive (harmless). I won't be jumping a train. And hobos' rarely frequent the internet.

I JUST WANT TO SEE THE OPTION LIST ON THE PHS !! DON'T NEED TO SEE THE VIN OR WHAT DEALER IT WAS SENT TO OR ANY OF THAT ....JUST SHOW ME THE GOODIES !!

PontiacMark, thanks for posting the production totals

Customizeit : "borrow" a tanker full of gasoline and sell discount bootleg gas for about a week. Instant Millionaire