View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 09:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well Shane, I was hoping you would be the owner of the car now, too.

The pictures are incredible, I'm kind of flipping out over here. Many many moons ago I lived in a mobile home park that backed up to some railroad tracks. Never found anything like that car near the tracks though. Usually just old rusty Fords and wrecked Chevys.

I expected the car to look MUCH worse. My heart goes out to you, in 2 weeks a lot of things can happen with a newly acquired 1970 Judge Convertible that is intended to be sold. In 2 weeks you can blown so far out of the picture you won't even want to think about this ever again. 15k is good for that car Shane. Maybe they are waiting on the title first, could be a complication with it or the way they acquired the car ?? I expected MUCH worse than I see.

The car looks to be un-touched as original and you said it still has the WS engine and 4 speed, Ram Air pans are even still in place. Gotta tell you I'm really digging the car you found. If they advertise it right, you are a goner.

Cleaned up a little, with air in the tires and moved to a better spot - up for auction with a detailed description of the drivetrain pieces and part numbers and a copy of PHS would push the car to around 2 or 3 times more than you have offered AS-IS. Man, that is one HE|| of a find with the original drivetrain, the body/interior condition is sort of secondary really.

Shane, how familiar are you with GTO's and how did you find out about this car ? Are you trying to get it as a keeper ? I don't need the car, I have too many already. But I don't mind helping you try to get it. I am in North Carolina and would like to come see car after you buy it. NOW GO GET IT MAN