View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 05:19 PM

I am placing this in THIS column because I had someone that wanted it and he contacted me through this page. I lost his Email and haven't heard from him in a while. Hopefully he will see this if you still want it. I need to get it out of my back yard now and would like to see if anyone has any use for it. There is basically nothing left but the title. No rear, engine, glass, front end, interior, chrome, tail panel. Just a rusted frame and the totally rusted shell. The doors, fenders and around the winshields are junk. No trunk or hood. I have the title and sent away for the build sheet ect from Pontiac. It was black with red int. The repro window sticker list the options as SAF-T-TRACK-HD, RALLY IIs, push button radio[I don't know if it was orginal but it had a 67 GTO AM/FM], TACHOMETER-RALLY GUAGE, SPRINGS & SHOCKS & HANDELING, REAR SPEAKER, REAR CENTER BELT, 4 SPEED and 400 4BBL HD MAN ENG WS. I also found the builder sheet under the back seat. If interested, please don't ask if it has this or that, it has nothing. Some of the hardware is lying around in it hnad has good brake cables. Come with a roll back and it is yours. I live a few miles west of Valley Forge, Pa. Approx 1/2 hr N.W. of Philly. GO PHILLIES!