PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   THE LOBBY (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=467)
-   -   Dog Farts.... (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=827303)

MUSLCAH 02-21-2019 11:11 PM

Dog Farts....

Iam holding my breath as I type this....man o man.....every time our Chocolate lab has one of those USA raw hide bones....his gas is making me gag.

Chief of the 60's 02-21-2019 11:31 PM

LOL! I had a cat that could clear a room. I feel for you man.

OZZIEVILLE 67 2 door 02-21-2019 11:35 PM

Must have been a killer to post about it

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

77 TRASHCAN 02-21-2019 11:36 PM

Oh shoot, I was hoping this to be a political thread.

My ex could knock a buzzard off a manure spreader at 500 yards. Don't miss any of her!

nas t eh 02-21-2019 11:54 PM

My Sister in Law had a dog”Teddy” that liked to sit on her lap during car rides. It also had the most terrible gas if it was fed hot dogs.

Family picnics were always great because the kids never finished their lunch but Teddy always cleaned up. Teddy would punish the whole car, but you know who got it the worst.

Lemans64 02-22-2019 12:02 AM

My Little Dog loves to eat rabbit poop, but when she finds it, she get Bad gas and almost have to leave the room.
But it like candy to her.

fyrffytr1 02-22-2019 12:09 AM

Our Yorkie will jump up in my wife's lap, curl up and let a wet one go. She has to change clothes and bathe him. I tried the same thing and that's how the fight started!

Half-Inch Stud 02-22-2019 09:47 AM

Our dog will get up and go to the next couch if i ever let even a little noise go. Yet there's no reason for that.

Firedup6975 02-22-2019 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUSLCAH (Post 5994965)
Iam holding my breath as I type this....man o man.....every time our Chocolate lab has one of those USA raw hide bones....his gas is making me gag.

I don’t even know why I opened this thread, :oogle: but let me say this, raw hide is the worst thing you can give your dog. If it’s farts stink that bad, imagine what that crap is doing to your dogs gut to cause those gases. Seriously get him or her compressed pig ear chew products. They make long sticks, rings, etc. the Central Tractor stores sell them, and most big pet store products chains. Also Chewy.com has a lot. Unless you want to keep doing this.........:faint::faint::faint:

1969GiPper 02-22-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firedup6975 (Post 5995070)
I don’t even know why I opened this thread, :oogle: but let me say this, raw hide is the worst thing you can give your dog. If it’s farts stink that bad, imagine what that crap is doing to your dogs gut to cause those gases. Seriously get him or her compressed pig ear chew products. They make long sticks, rings, etc. the Central Tractor stores sell them, and most big pet store products chains. Also Chewy.com has a lot. Unless you want to keep doing this.........:faint::faint::faint:

My veterinarian recommended that I NOT give my golden retriever rawhide to chew on because the chewed off pieces if large enough can cause digestive problems (especially in puppies).

Firedup6975 02-22-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1969GiPper (Post 5995085)
My veterinarian recommended that I NOT give my golden retriever rawhide to chew on because the chewed off pieces if large enough can cause digestive problems (especially in puppies).

This is true! No dog should be getting raw hide. Have a relative that’s a vet. I’ve seen pics of what it does to the gut. It’s not pretty! Not sure why stores are even allowed to sell it, but they do. One dog, had the raw hide all wrapped around the intestine. It just does not digest well and causes all kinds of problems even death in some cases. Think about it..... Indians tanned raw hide to make things that last forever. Never a good choice for a treat. Think about how long a raw hide bone lasts when given to your dog. They seem to chew it forever. Pieces in the gut do not digest.

hurryinhoosier62 02-22-2019 10:43 AM

Bumpus, our first male Shih Tzu, would actually stand on top of you, point his little butt at you and fart ! You could almost hear him laugh...

indymanjoe 02-22-2019 11:13 AM

^^^ LMAO! had a Lab that did that also.

salem1912 02-22-2019 11:33 AM

THIS THREAD STINKS!

Judge-1969 02-22-2019 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nas t eh (Post 5994978)
My Sister in Law had a dog”Teddy” that liked to sit on her lap during car rides. It also had the most terrible gas if it was fed hot dogs.

Family picnics were always great because the kids never finished their lunch but Teddy always cleaned up. Teddy would punish the whole car, but you know who got it the worst.

Oh man! Bless little Teddy's heart! This is the funniest thing I've read in a while! Thanks for the laugh!!!

West Coast GTO 02-22-2019 12:50 PM

Give your dog a little yogurt with his meals. They like it and it greatly reduces the gas.

DBONES152 02-22-2019 01:12 PM

I have a Lab and a Boxer. The Boxer can out fart the Lab anyday.

Firedup6975 02-22-2019 01:44 PM

Funny how guys are all into farts, but ask one to change a poopy baby diaper, and that’s frowned upon lolol. :pound:

1969GiPper 02-22-2019 01:59 PM

:)
Quote:

Originally Posted by West Coast GTO (Post 5995146)
Give your dog a little yogurt with his meals. They like it and it greatly reduces the gas.

My 2 year old golden retriever gets a 5 oz vanilla “light” Dannon yogurt every night at 8pm. He goes crazy over it and has no smelly fart issues. My veterinarian read the content label on the package and approved it.

tigergto 02-22-2019 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firedup6975 (Post 5995165)
Funny how guys are all into farts, but ask one to change a poopy baby diaper, and that’s frowned upon lolol. :pound:

TRUTH!!!