PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   THE LOBBY (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=467)
-   -   How 'bout dem Packers (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=764437)

67gtospud 11-09-2014 10:17 PM

How 'bout dem Packers

I'm not saying the Packers are crushing the Bears, I'm just saying I can see Cutler's tears from the nosebleed section

cuz68 11-10-2014 01:51 AM

I was happy, Go green bay. Even my driver harvick car 4 won today good day for my sports.

The Champ 11-10-2014 07:18 AM

The last team to give up 50+ points in two consecutive games was a team that doesn't exist anymore - the Rochester (NY) Jefferson's - almost 90 years ago.

The Jefferson's only existed for 4 seasons - and never won a game.

The Bears are a train wreck.

67drake 11-10-2014 07:55 AM

I actually was nodding off by the 3rd quarter as I watched it. I would wake up every 5 minutes or so when my son would laugh at another Packers score,or Bears screw up. The game was over in the 1st quarter.

Judge273 11-10-2014 08:08 AM

Raiders are now a better team than bears...

67gtospud 11-10-2014 08:41 AM

It was fun watching people I know who are bears fans admit their team sucks and state that they maybe should become packers fans lol

Lightfoot 11-10-2014 12:51 PM

Too bad they couldn't have left Rogers in long enough to break the TD pass record.
I can see were that would have bad implications later down the road, when the Bears have a mean pass rush, etc.

Bob with the 66 11-10-2014 02:33 PM

I think the world has officially turned upside down, the Bears are losing big and the Detroit Lions are winning. (lol...)

webfoot 11-10-2014 04:21 PM

On paper, the bears are a good team. Unfortunately, it happens to be toilet paper.

ho428 11-10-2014 04:25 PM

Cutler looked like he'd rather have been anywhere but there, even before the scoring started.

69goatboy 11-10-2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob with the 66 (Post 5302267)
I think the world has officially turned upside down, the Bears are losing big and the Detroit Lions are winning. (lol...)

...and just to add to the craziness, the Brownies are in first place.

johnta1 11-10-2014 06:17 PM

THAT is what's hard to believe.

:eek:

Maybe the Cubbies can pull it off sometime if the Browns can do this.

:D

Judge273 11-10-2014 07:06 PM

News stations love this. Stories on ticket holders bailing to brokers. Expect the backlash next home game. Empty seats galore.

67gtospud 11-10-2014 08:25 PM

We really don't have many empty seats here at Lambeau during any home game lol and Mathews was a beast!

tripower 11-10-2014 08:56 PM

The Packers organization and coaching staff are just light years ahead of the Bears staff right now. Bears were totally out coached. Trestman could not even admit today that changes need to be made.

By the way Packer fans, good luck beating the Lions in the playoffs.

The Champ 11-10-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 67gtospud (Post 5302435)
We really don't have many empty seats here at Lambeau during any home game lol and Mathews was a beast!

Well, except for when it gets a little cold - like the playoff game last year when they needed a corporate bailout to buy tickets to avoid a blackout of the game on local TV...;)

Not enough people wanted to pay to see what everyone knew was going to be a Green Bay loss.

hurryinhoosier62 11-10-2014 11:34 PM

I turned it off at the end of the second period. No need to watch a PROFESSIONAL sports team be humiliated like a high school team. In all honesty, I think Jay played better in high school (yes, I saw him play).

Judge273 11-11-2014 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripower (Post 5302450)
The Packers organization and coaching staff are just light years ahead of the Bears staff right now. Bears were totally out coached. Trestman could not even admit today that changes need to be made.

By the way Packer fans, good luck beating the Lions in the playoffs.

There was a pass by Cutler intended for a Packer that was nearly picked off by a Bear.

Old Blue 66 11-11-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 67gtospud (Post 5302072)
It was fun watching people I know who are bears fans admit their team sucks and state that they maybe should become packers fans lol

Thats no joke. While Ill never be a pack fan, a team like the Bears playing that bad should get their heads handed to them. I was rooting for Green Bay in the second qtr to obliterate them. 27 - 0 in the first qtr is embarrassing.

The funny thing here about the "rivalry" between these two teams is tat GB has had the upper hand for many many years. I always thought a rivalry would equate to two teams pretty evenly matched and a win could go either way. Here in the Chicago area, its a given thought that when the Bears play Green Bay, GB more than likely will win. I dont call that a rivalry.

Football teams begin and end with ownership. In a former working life, The Bears were an account of mine and Ill just say that the family just doeskin seem right. And you dont want to be anywhere near Halas Hall the day after a loss. I would always schedule meetings mid to late in the week. Cant imagine what its been like for the last two weeks. The McCasky family needs to sell the Bears and morve on. They are only one of the most valuable names in football.

From the web - "Virginia Halas McCaskey (born January 5, 1923) is the principal owner of the Chicago Bears." That speaks volumes.

ho428 11-11-2014 12:01 PM

After last nights game it's hard to believe the Panthers actually beat the Bears.
Don't think I've ever seen two worse teams in one season. Seen bad W/L records but not such overall bad play from two teams before. Sad.