PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pontiac - Race (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=419)
-   -   HISTORY (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=856670)

Tom Vaught 02-15-2022 07:49 PM

HISTORY

Here is a thread from 8/14/2015 to compare against the average thread posted today.
Notice all of the players in the thread.
No BS No playground crap just good solid info about a block.

https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com...d.php?t=778435

Enjoy a thread from the old days in the Race Forum.

Tom V.

opeliac 02-15-2022 10:53 PM

Damn, that was an interesting read for sure...

Half-Inch Stud 02-16-2022 12:11 AM

The season comes and goes for key Contributors. Soooooo, a new group of individuals will plant their flag here, and some of us seasoned gents will chime-in, as needed. :ranger: HIS

spartazoo 02-16-2022 10:00 AM

This is a very good site for information. You have to filter some banter from time to time, but it is a good site.

Historically speaking... The golden age is when Baker and Gach were on here regularly. That was some classic funny banter!

Fast 69 02-17-2022 10:16 PM

I think most of the serious racers got tired of Tom V and GTO George ruining every post with their BS bickering so they moved on. It’s too bad really.

GTOGEORGE 02-17-2022 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fast 69 (Post 6319999)
I think most of the serious racers got tired of Tom V and GTO George ruining every post with their BS bickering so they moved on. It’s too bad really.

Got no problems on facebook where they all went! FYI!
The difference is no moderates and no TV……just saying.

GTO George

Dragncar 02-18-2022 01:18 AM

snoopbook, a site where people do the "look at me" thing or pry into other peoples lives because theirs sucks.
A site DESIGNED to spy on Americans, no thanks.

jamesq 02-18-2022 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragncar (Post 6320059)
snoopbook, a site where people do the "look at me" thing or pry into other peoples lives because theirs sucks.

I agree with this 100%

James Q

GTOGEORGE 02-18-2022 09:52 AM

If you don do anything wrong/against the law you don’t have to worry about it! LOL! Don’t put
your personal life for everyone to read!

GTO George

Sirrotica 02-18-2022 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragncar (Post 6320059)

My thoughts too, only reason I have to belong to fakebook is for marketplace. They have almost killed Craigslist in my area.

BILL BOWMAN1 02-18-2022 03:02 PM

Quote:

Thank You!! Like a couple of old hens going at it.. If you don’t like what the other says STFU and move along!

Tom Vaught 02-18-2022 03:14 PM

Since this is MY Thread, I can ruin it all I want. Bite Me.

Tom V.

Dragncar 02-18-2022 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOGEORGE (Post 6320133)
If you don do anything wrong/against the law you don’t have to worry about it! LOL! Don’t put
your personal life for everyone to read!

GTO George

You do not get it George, facebook actually IS designed to spy on you. Zuc did not invent that thing himself. Control people, its awful.
And the people who take a picture of their new toy, motorcycle, generator and post it, loser move.
I believe it will be gone or be re done at some point.
Things will come back to PY, Pzone.
On snoopbook you might not have to worry about the law if you are straight arrow. But you do have to worry about looking like a no life loser.

GTOGEORGE 02-18-2022 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragncar (Post 6320267)
You do not get it George, facebook actually IS designed to spy on you. Zuc did not invent that thing himself. Control people, its awful.
And the people who take a picture of their new toy, motorcycle, generator and post it, loser move.
On snoopbook you might not have to worry about the law if you are straight arrow. But you do have to worry about looking like a no life loser.

Don’t look in the closet!

GTO George

Tom Vaught 02-18-2022 07:32 PM

Quote:

That is some really stupid chit there that you posted FAST69.

Post up who/what a "Serious Racer" is.

I done Bonneville 3 times, the Baja 1000 race one time and the a Baja 1000 "Loop Race" (2/3rds the distance) twice,
Drag Raced for 10 years, National Tech Inspector for the SCCA and went thru Bob Bondurant's driving school on Ford's dime,
Drove a Ford GT-40 over 200 mph on the Michigan Proving Grounds, crewed on a Texas Mile racer. That is MY HISTORY.

Post up your racing background.

Tom V.

Now George likes Bracket Racing, do not know if he has ever done any other racing.

opeliac 02-18-2022 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragncar (Post 6320267)

So you can post on PY with no worries of security?

opeliac 02-18-2022 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Vaught (Post 6320286)

I done Bonneville 3 times, the Baja 1000 race one time and the a Baja 1000 "Loop Race" (2/3rds the distance) twice,
Drag Raced for 10 years, National Tech Inspector for the SCCA and went thru Bob Bondurant's driving school on Ford's dime,
Drove a Ford GT-40 over 200 mph on the Michigan Proving Grounds, crewed on a Texas Mile racer. That is MY HISTORY.

Tom V.

Now George likes Bracket Racing, do not know if he has ever done any other racing.

Tom, I didnt see FAST69 say that you werent a serious racer...I think your history says you qualify...

Dragncar 02-20-2022 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opeliac (Post 6320290)
So you can post on PY with no worries of security?

Well, PY is just a bunch of Pontiac guys. 98% are cool, honest. never been ripped off although someone did threaten to dox me once.

snoopbook is a evil cooperation run by a evil creep in Zuk. Did you see what happened to the guy who ran Metta recently in a private sting operation ? The worst of the worst. If they hire guys like that to run the place there has to be more there. Look it up, not fit for the race section so I will not speak anymore about it. People know where I stand.
Add it all up, not for me.

Fast 69 02-21-2022 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Vaught (Post 6320286)

Tom V.

I never said anything about your experience. You have contributed many helpful posts and have years of experience. But the fact you got so defensive shows that even yourself knows that the endless childish bickering between you George gets tiresome and has caused many members to abandon the race page,myself included. It has been the cause of numerous, very educational and helpful posts to get locked. You can either own that fact or post another defensive reply. I suspect the latter….